The Strathcona Residents Association invites you to our April meeting on Wednesday, April 4, from 7-9 PM at the Strathcona Community Centre. We invite you to arrive at 7PM to catch up and mingle with your neighbours over refreshments. We will start our meeting at 7.15PM
The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Bike Share Discussion. Scott Edwards, manger of the city’s Public Bike Share program will be on hand to answer questions about the 5-6 bike stations coming soon to Strathcona.
- Updates from working groups on the proposed road through Strathcona Park, the railroad noise complaint, and the effort to get a provincial environment assessment for the Centerm Port Expansion.
- Revised SRA website and outreach strategy
- April 9: Developer Open House at Strathcona Community Centre - New Residential Development proposed within (I-2) industrial zoning at 1134 East
- Sunday, April 22, 1:45: Official Apology to the Chinese Community. Chinese Cultural Centre.