- Welcome to Strathcona
- Reclaim Prior! April 1 2013
- NEW: 2013 Statement On Viaducts Removal and Prior Street Calming
- NEW: Traffic on Prior Getting Worse: Car Hits House
- Viaducts and Prior Street
- Mayor's Comments on Prior, July 24 2012
- Reconnect Strathcona
- Reclaim Prior, the Video
- Reclaim Prior 2012
- Prior Traffic and Health
- Letter from the Chair
- SRA response
- Grandview-Woodland Response
- Residents' Association
- Links and Resources
- Exploring Our History
The Strathcona Residents' Association reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions of any terms, conditions, policies or disclaimers published on its Internet site. To ensure that you know what terms and conditions currently apply, occasional checks of this page and the disclaimer are recommended.
The Strathcona Residents' Association respects the privacy of its Web visitors. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you - in our service offices or at your home or business location; through mail correspondence; and, on the phone. Staff adhere to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Access to the Strathcona Residents' Association web site, and use of many of its services features typically do not require providing any personal information whatsoever.
- "Cookie" technology captures summary - not individual - information on visitor use patterns. This is computer code that tracks "traffic" so we can determine how effective a given page is in meeting informational or service needs. Apart from providing a performance measure for the Association's Internet site, the data is otherwise meaningless.
- A cookie contains no information that personally identifies visitors to the Association's Web site and is strictly geared to providing internal performance data. The Strathcona Residents' Association knows nothing of an Internet visitors browsing path once he or she has left strathcona-residents.org.
- The only personally identifying information arising from your use of the Associations' Web site is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this could be in connection with the following: registering for subscription services; or, submitting comments, suggestions or questions through a feedback form or an e-mail.
- The Strathcona Residents' Association will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide.